jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

technology in your pants


Well, really I don`t like the technology, because I don´t understand it. I know that technology is useful, but I don`t like it, the technological things have so much buttons, keys and wires, that`s stressfulL. As well as stressful, I think the technology never works when you want, it always fail in the worst moments, when you really need it (like the printer). I think I had a bad experience with technology. Anyway, every day I have to use the technology (above all the computer and the microwave, that’s inventions are necessary for me jejeje).

I`m not a technological person, I like the old things, more simple and essentials (for example I like the old and big photographic cameras).

But I found (Thanks to Miguel) a funny technological invention, the keyboard trousers jajaja. The keyboard trouser is useless, but is comic and comfortable jajaja. That invention is for lazy people (like Miguel jajaja No, is a jokeJ).     

5 comentarios: