jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

.


I have been to a many concerts in my life, but the funniest concert was Calle 13 concert. This group has been many times to Chile (more of four times), but I see them only one time. I went to see them in 2009, in the theater Caupolican, in Santiago.

I went to the concert with my sister and a friend, the experience was very funny, we dancing a lot (all of the concert), then I was very tired, I had a legs ache jajajaja. This is the show I have enjoyed most in my short life.

The group was very nice and expressive with the public. The vocalist interacted a lot with people; He had a communicative way to do the concert. For that the concert was so enjoyable.

I really want to see them again, but is so expensive go to the concertsL, I hope that’s change.  

2 comentarios:

  1. I like Calle 13
    his songs are very good! i think my favorite is "muerte en hawaii"

    =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Leslie love Calle 13 too. they are great!

    ResponderEliminar